Return to Bravoweb Home Page
1. Attention AP Students: The deadline to pay for all AP exams is Friday, February 17, 2017. The cost is $5 per exam and you may pay through your AP teacher or in the College Center at break or lunch. (Mr. Maletz, 2/10 – 2/17)
2. GSA Club pictures will be this Wednesday, February 15, 2017, and will be taken in the Senior Patio during lunch. Please make sure to wear your shirt if you have one. Hope to see you there and please be prompt. (Mr. Womack, 2/14)
3. There will be a bike club meeting this Thursday in Mr. Corbett’s room 412. We will be talking about two events coming up this March. Hope you all can ride with us.
(Mr. Corbett, 2/13 – 2/17)
4. Attention Seniors! Senior picnic at Six Flags will be on Monday, February 20, there is no school. Ticket sales will begin from February 6 – 17 during lunch at the Student Store for only $37. Pick up and return a permission slip at the Main Office. Transportation is not provided. (Mrs. White-Holloman, 2/1 – 2/17)
5. Seniors! On February 14 of Valentine’s Day, we will be having our Annual Senior Wedding Booth! We will be selling Valentine’s Day themed polaroids for $3 so make sure to bring along your boo and friends down to the 1st floor lobby, during lunch to capture such a sentimental moment. (Mrs. White-Holloman, 2/1 – 2/14)
6. Don’t forget! Kick it Up tournament sign-ups are this week until February 17 at the first floor lobby during lunch. Come and challenge your peers with a group of 6.
(Ms. Mendoza, 2/13 – 2/17)
7. Anyone interested in performing at the Pep Rally this year, there will be an informational meeting on Friday, February 17th during lunch in room 420. Please be there to get the information.
(Ms. Mendoza, 2/10 -2/17)
8. Good Day Bravo High School Parents,
The Francisco Bravo Medical Magnet High School Parent Involvement Policy and Partners in Learning Compact for Parents has been mailed and should be arriving the week of February 20, 2017 to your homes.. The Compact is a partnership of families and school staff to help students succeed.
The LAUSD Title One Parent Involvement was mailed on September 20, 2016
Buen día padres de la preparatoria BRAVO,
Esperen recibir la Póliza de Involucramiento para Padres y el Compacto de Compañeros en Aprendizaje la semana de 20 de Febrero del 2017. Fueron enviados por correo. El compacto es una asociación de familias y personal de la escuela para asegurar que nuestros estudiantes tengan éxito.
La Póliza de Involucramiento para Padres del Distrito LAUSD fue enviado el 20 de septiembre del 2016